Viruses are the major issue/threat to your online identity and data. Hence, it is suggested one should install Kaspersky Antivirus in their system or computer to protect their confidential information against malware, spyware and other harmful elements.
Kaspersky Tech Support suggests using/installing Kaspersky AdCleaner to protect your data from online threats. But what is Kaspersky AdCleaner?
A lot of viruses come from online ads, which most of the time are unsafe. These ads automatically play videos and consume major amount of traffic. This is particularly problematic if you are using mobile data. This is where Kaspersky AdCleaner comes as a break from the annoying ads that comes when you open websites in the browsers.
Web pages are checked for ads using filtering databases. Kaspersky AdCleaner uses its own filtering databases as well as third-party bases. Kaspersky Lab is not accountable for accessibility, regularity of updates, and results of usage of third-party databases.
Now that you know about this software, let us understand the installation process of Kaspersky AdCleaner by Kaspersky Antivirus Support team.
- Open App Store on your device.
- Type Kaspersky AdCleaner in the search line.
- Tap Get → Install.
- Enter your Apple ID and tap OK.
- Tap Open.
- Carefully read the License Agreement and tap Accept if you agree to all its terms.
- Read the tutorial and tap Done.
Once the installation is done, now starts the process of blocking ads. How to do it?
To adjust ad blocking settings:
- Open Settings → Safari.
- Tap Content Blockers.
- Enable filters you would like to use. We recommend that you use all available filters.
Safari enables ad blocking rules within a few minutes after first start up. If you have made changes to the settings, they will come into effect in about ten minutes.
- Select Personal WhiteList.
- Tap the plus icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter the website address and tap Save.
To remove the website from exclusions, swipe it to the left and tap Delete.
Allowing Ads For The Session:
- Tap and hold the Update icon.
- Select Reload without Content Blockers.
- Open the website which contains ads in the Safari browser.
- Tap Share and select Report Ad.
In case of any problem while following the above process, contact Kaspersky Antivirus Support on toll free number at 1800-987-893.