Kaspersky, a Russian multinational cybersecurity company headquartered in Moscow, Russia has been credited with offering one of the best data protection programs. The Kaspersky Antivirus was founded in 1997 by Mr. Eugene Kaspersky, the current CEO of the company. Kaspersky antivirus offers not only data protection but also other features including password management, endpoint security and online security. The antivirus is available on all major platforms including Windows, MAC’s, Android, Blackberry and Symbian.
Kaspersky Antivirus offers state-of-the-art technology for both business and individuals to keep their systems and data safe from unauthorized access. Whether it is your laptop or computer system, Kaspersky has got you covered 24*7 against all online threats.
I want to install the latest Kaspersky antivirus. How can I do it?
In order to keep your system and data secured against all possible attacks, the experts at
The experts at Kaspersky technical support have come up with a simple to follow step-by-step guide on how you can install a Kaspersky product. Kindly ensure to follow these steps so that you can download an upgraded version of the required antivirus.
- Create an account on My Kaspersky on https://my.kaspersky.com/ and add the activation code in it. However, in the off-chance the activation code is already activated then you can connect the application to My Kaspersky to save the license information.
- Next, download the upgraded version of the Kaspersky Antivirus from the Kaspersky website.
- Uninstall the existing version of Kaspersky Antivirus through the removal program in Control Panel.
- Install the latest version from the Kaspersky website
- Activate the application with the activation code.
However, in the chance that you are unable to find the latest version of the required Kaspersky product then make sure to contact the experts at Kaspersky antivirus support. You can call us at the Kaspersky antivirus technical support number 1 800 987 893