How To Add Exceptions To Avira Antivirus
Avira Operations, German multinational cybersecurity software company credited with the development of some of the best data protection programs. The company has a plethora of products under its umbrella namely Avira Antivirus, Avira System Speedup, and Avira Internet Security Suite for its consumers. If you are searching for a reliable data and internet security program with the latest technology, choose Avira without a doubt.
With the cyberattacks becoming frequent, antivirus programs have also gone a step ahead to provide the best protection to user PC. Many give the user an option to choose which application to choose as harmful and which not. Similarly, Avira antivirus also comes with an Advanced Security feature for Windows users and it allows users to add exceptions that are safe to use.
The Avira Technical Supporthave come up with some easy-to-follow steps to make it easier for you to add exception programs to Avira. Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- Click on the Avira Umbrella icon on the right-side of the task bar. This will open up the Avira antivirus program.
- Next, click on the Cogwheel in the bottom left-corner of the Antivirus. It will open up the Configuration Menu.
- Now, select PC Protection Then Real-Time Protection and Exceptions.
- Enter the process or files and folder that you want to be left aside from the scanning process or browse for exceptions.
- Click on the Add option to move your selection to the Exception Window.
- Lastly, click on Apply option then OK to confirm the changes. Now, the Configuration Menu will be closed.
Connect with the skilled and trained technicians via toll-free number at +61-1800 987 893 if you are having trouble in adding exceptions to Avira antivirus. Our professionals at the Avira Support have all the right tools when it comes to providing your PC with the best data protection.