Steps To Download And Install Kaspersky Password Manager (Android)
The new version of Kaspersky Password Manager for Android has been released on March 10, 2017. The full version number is 188.8.131.52. The new version now supports Android N devices. Also, the Smart Rate Us feature is now been added in it.
In case if you are looking for the complete step by step guide to download and install Kaspersky Password Manager (Android) here is the procedure. Read it carefully and follow it properly for the desired outcome.
Kaspersky Support professionals explain you the process in three sections. Read on.Installing from Google Play
- Open Google Play on your mobile device
- In the search field, type Kaspersky Password Manager
- Tap Install → Accept
- When the application is downloaded, tap Open
- On the welcome screen, tap Continue
- Carefully read the license agreement. If you agree to all its terms, tap Accept and continue. If you disagree with any of the terms, you can stop the installation process using the interface buttons of your device
- Sign in to your account on My Kaspersky to activate synchronization between your devices If you have an account on My Kaspersky
- Tap Continue
- Specify the master password for the new vault. We recommend that your password contains minimum 8 symbols including uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. Tap Continue.
Enter your email address and password for My Kaspersky. Tap Sign in.If you don’t have an account on My Kaspersky
Tap Create account. Enter your email address, specify the password and confirm it. If you would like to receive news and information about special offers from Kaspersky Lab, select the corresponding check box. Tap Continue.
Check your mailbox. Follow the link in the message to activate your account. In the notification about activation of the account, tap Continue.
When you install the app from Google Play, you get a free version, where the number of entries is limited to 15. If you want to store more information in your Password Manager vault, switch to the Premium version.
So now you know the installation and activation process, do it without problem. In case of any trouble during the course, contact Kaspersky Technical Support team on toll free number at 1-800-987-893. They can be contacted even via email and web chat support. Choose the mode as per your convenience and get your queries resolved now.